Informasi Seputar Teknologi,Game,dan Sekolah

Monday, August 10, 2015

English dialogue : Football



Hai para binz.kali ini ane akan share sebuah dialog bahasa inggris untuk anak sekolahan.silahkan dibaca yaa
^_^

N : Hello,what is your name?
B : Hello,my name is Bintang
N : How are you?
B : I'm fine,thank you.And you?
N : I'm fine too,thank you.What are you playing that?
B : Oh,I'm playing football
N : How to play football?
B : You just kick the ball to the goal
N : Who the keeping the goal?
B : It is goalkeeper
N : What is goalkeeper to do?
B : Goalkeeper keeps the goal from the ball
N : What if the ball in the goal?
B : The team earn 1 score
N : How to win the match?
B : The team with higest score will win the match
N : Is football famous?
B : of course.All the country play football
N : What is company who handled the international match?
B : It is FIFA
N : Are you happy playing football?
B : Of course.I am very happy when playing football
N : Ok.I want to go home now.Goodbye
B : Goodbye

NB:dialog ini mengandung present continious tense.

No comments:

Post a Comment